1 . INNOVATIVEIDEA :
Because the competition focuses on drawing out new business ideas, the core idea itself is of elevated importance. In this category, a completely new idea with compelling potential will do well. However, proposed details of its execution must be realistic.
2. PROOF OF A MARKET:
Even the best products or services fail as businesses if nobody, in particular, wants to buy them. Therefore, each pitch should identify a profitable group of people with a unique need that the business would address.
3. DEMONSTRATION OF COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE:
Once the market is identified, if it is truly viable, it will probably already have businesses competing directly or indirectly for it. Each pitch should acknowledge these competitors and explain what would set its own company apart. If there are no competitors, the pitch should explain why the market is empty and how they can via bly enter it.
- Age 25 or younger
- FEnrolled in school fulltime
- Has new or current business idea (Incubator ideas are encouraged)
- Submit 1-page explanation of idea and video pitch
(limited to 5 minutes) by deadline in specified video format
- Create 30-45 second acceptance video to be used if selected
1st PRIZE $ 750
- Free website and app !awed SKI( cowayoneemah (7) pmat Bko Ginn SW*
- Video shown at Next Generation Session of conference
2nd PRIZE $ 500
- Video hyperlinkedvia CVMSDC social networks
3rd PRIZE $ 250